Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HW 44-Comments On Other People's Project's.

Sam,

I first off i love the first sentence of your project especially where you said having a baby is "our deepest animal instinct". You covered many important ideas that matter when it comes to having a baby and how a families religion correlates within the decision making around having children or not. One aspect that stood out to me was the bit you were talking about in your 5th paragraph about how religious Americans actually are. I found it crazy how only 83 percent of Americans belong to some type of religious denomination. Something I would of liked to see you add to this project would be maybe a comparative section maybe comparing maybe a country like china's birthing information and statics to Americans. But overall great project.
-Brendan.

Allwyn,
I like how you first off chose topic of adoption which in your families case must of been very sad because your mother couldn't take your families friends baby. What you covered about adoption was very chilling for me as i read your second paragraph about unplanned pregnancy's. In this world a lot of people get pregnant and aren't ready for what comes 9 months later it was sad for me as you talked about the situations people go through within that paragraph. Something I feel you should fix with your project though is your grammar. When I first read the first paragraph I got confused a little about if you were talking about abortion or adoption for a second but overall you have a great project on Adoption.
-Brendan.

Amhara,
I liked your project especially because I feel it was more of a personal project about talking to your mother about her past births and her future one which god bless I hope goes well. Being that you enlightening her about birthing centers and midwives I found it interesting that she already knew about the these topics. But like others have said in the comments above I didn't really get solidly what your project was actually about and I would suggest you to add more to it to give people a clearer understanding of what you actually trying to get across.
-Brendan.

No comments:

Post a Comment