Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HW-45

I'm very happy that I was able to bring a very important subject into the clear for my readers. Although I personally think that my project wasn't the best and could of used more I'm glad that it was able to take my readers minds and enlighten them on just how to approach the dangers and benefits of both hospital and home birth. As well I would like to agree with one of my readers comments that in my third paragraph when i was discussing my bit about the hospital birthing processes that they were "misinterpreted" I agree because you have given me a secondary alternative to the result of the low number of home births. Now that you have enlightened me as well while bring up this point I also feel convinced that it in fact is a reason of lack of education that so few women are having home births because honestly almost every person that I have discussed my project with has little to no education on the topics in which I'm discussing.
Thank you for the comments readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment